- Members are expected to attend all scheduled rehearsals.
- If you must be absent, you are required to clear your absence with the administrator (Joel Thomas). We do understand that sickness occurs or events are already in place that you are unable to change, but if you know you have a schedule conflict, please talk with us before committing to joining for a season.
- You are required to sign the following statement when joining, “I understand that regular, prompt attendance and personal practice are important not only for my musical growth but also to other choir members. I willingly make the commitment.”
- General: Dress as not to call attention to the individual, but to the music. No individual should stand out. For the comfort of all choir members, please do not wear perfume or cologne in rehearsal or performance. Wear comfortable black shoes for long periods of standing.
- Women: All black – Long black dress; or long black skirt or dress pants with black tops (no bare shoulders or spaghetti straps, please); black shoes; no flashy jewelry or accessories.
- Men: All black – Black shirt w/ long sleeves, black dress pants, black shoes and socks.
- Children: Solid black outfit or a very dark grey.